Solution - Rico
RICO Equipment Company
Headquartered in Medina Ohio, RICO is an American company through and through. We build with American sourced raw materials alongside state of the art components in developing products which will be endorsed by our customers because they conform to the strict guidelines for performance, reliability, safety and longevity.
The RICO ADVANTAGE is that our team takes you and your team from where you are to where you want to be with components and designs that we know work. We do not have a showroom filled with mistakes. You know and we know what you’re getting up front. No steel is cut until both teams are completely satisfied that ‘all the bases’ have been covered.
“A 30 ton overhead crane to handle our molds was not in our budget, however Rico came up with a solution that was cost effective and reliable.”
Learn more at www.ricoequipment.com
Here is a partial list of our many successful designs:
- Counterbalance ‘PEGASUS’ Series 3 & 4 wheel trucks in Diesel, Gas, LPG and Electric
- Die Handlers in the following configurations but not limited to:
- 4-Way Push-Pull
- Two (2) Tier Tables
- Standup Riders
- Walk-behind units
- Rotating Tables
- Four (4) Directional Riders
- Electric and Internal Combustion Powered Capacities from 2000 lbs. to 400,000 lbs.
- Rider and Walkie Explosion-Proof Trucks/Tuggers… Spark enclosed Trucks/Tuggers
- Capacities to 12,000 lbs.
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approved
- Specialty Trucks:
- Pallet trucks
- Platform trucks
- Lift Tows
- Straddle trucks including ‘fork-over’ designs
- Vehicle Movers
- Paper & Coil Handlers
- Innovative designs in Reach, Counterbalance
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Capacities from 1000 lbs. to 300,000 lbs.
- Recertification of Explosion Proof Lift trucks